Title

Follow us on our journey through the last few months of pregnancy and our first days with our baby boy (due 2/15/11)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

35 weeks down, ?? to go...

After three snow days (that we will most likely have to make up over spring break when I was planning on going to CT!), we're FINALLY back to work tomorrow (even with a 2-hr delay). Here's a pretty picture of the ice in the backyard:
I'm pretty sure there's nothing left that I can clean... the bags are packed and in the car, the clothes are organized, now Baby P just has to decide to make his entrance. I'm officially 6 weeks ahead of my lesson plans, and hoping to make it 8 or 9 by the end of this weekend.

We had our 35 week check-up today, and everything looks good still. Baby's HR in the 140s. The Dr. checked me because I've been having Braxton-Hicks contractions, and they've been pretty strong. But he said not to worry. Yet.

We're also going to our first Childbirth/Wellness class tomorrow night (rescheduled from Tuesday), so we'll see how that goes! Ben still thinks the Lamaze breathing (who who hee) sounds like the beginning to "We Will Rock You." As long as he doesn't start busting out Queen in the delivery room, I'll be a happy camper!

Stay tuned for what we learn at class tomorrow night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment