Title

Follow us on our journey through the last few months of pregnancy and our first days with our baby boy (due 2/15/11)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Better late than never...

I found these two pictures on my phone (while getting the car's oil changed this morning) and am finally putting them up. The first is the "Chuckie" picture of Oliver on his due date (2/15) when he was obviously woken up by the ultrasound tech, and was NOT happy about it. Needless to say, he's a lot cuter now :)


The next picture is one of the only pregnant pictures of me. I didn't do the weekly photo thing that a lot of my friends do, and I'm kind of regretting it. This photo was from about 39 weeks, and I look exhausted because it was 6am. I'm confident putting it up now that I'm only 5 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight!

It's still hard to believe that Oliver was in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment